Summit Christian School Tuition: K - 5th Grade
Valid for NEW student enrollment only. Not valid for siblings of current students. May only be used for the 2020-2021 academic school year. Registration fees, book fees, lunches, classroom fees, sports & uniform fees, building fees, textbook and technology fees, and any extra-curricular fees are not included. Applicants are subject to interview, testing and admission requirements. Not valid with any other offers or promotions.
QUESTIONS? Call (216) 525-1817
Do you have any questions about the school? Please give us a call at (216) 525-1817 and we'd be happy to assist you in any way we can.
At Summit Christian School we dream vividly, learn courageously, and live boldly for Christ! We recognize that God’s Word is the foundation for all of life and we seek to lead our children into a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. We do this while offering the highest levels of academic excellence, thus preparing your child for attending the best high schools in the region.
To provide excellence in education on a solid Biblical foundation.
Why Choose Summit Christian School?
• Kindergarten through eighth grade
• Creative project/problem-based learning
• Highly trained and gifted teaching staff
• Tutoring at every grade level
• Maximum class size of 22 students
• Creative, inspiring, and exciting performing and visual arts programs
• Strong physical education program with intramural basketball teams for boys and girls
• Day, weekend, and week-long field trips
• EdChoice/EdChoice Expansion Scholarships available (We recommend calling our Admissions Coordinator to verify your scholarship eligibility prior to purchase.)
At Summit Christian School we hold ourselves, our students, and our families, to the highest expectations. We teach our children to respect God, respect the school, and respect each other. Our goal is to love, challenge, and raise the bar for each student so that they are able to graduate with excellence and attend the best high schools in the area.
We hope and pray that you will join Summit Christian School in this partnership and entrust us with the educational and spiritual growth of your child.